Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So What Wednesday


It's my first Wednesday linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew".....




So what if I walk around my backyard with a nursing bra on.  It counts as a sports bra because it's a racer back.

So what if I've started making lunches for my husband, the last week of summer vacation, to only relieve myself of guilt for not doing it the entire time.

So what if I mailed my side of the family's thank you cards out first, if I'm the only one writing them I get to pick priority.

So what if I leave my sons high chair pad-less for a week, at least I'm finally making an attempt to get the month old spaghetti stains out.

So what if I just wipe a bottle off that fell on the ground.   Enough said certain family members...


So what if I'm excited to go back to work.  This Momma could NEVER be a SAHM.

So what if I decide that YES, we are in fact going to use my homemade laundry detergent contrary to what husband wants because I'm pulling the wife card.

Speaking of wife card...

So what if in the past I've always helped with the dog.  I'm DEFINITELY pulling it out when she has liquid diarrhea all over the house.

So what if I totally bombed at trying to make my own sushi, just having an excuse to eat massive amounts of cream cheese made me happy.

Lastly...


So what if I force my child to stay in his crib until he sleeps or stays quiet at 'nap' time.  I absolutely refuse to let him get down to one nap a day.  

No comments: