Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm here linking up to Shannon from Life After I Dew with another So What Wednesday.

   (PS Shannon I love your SWW's, don't get rid of them!)




So here goes...



So What.....

-If I felt like not being the adult and acting like a child today at school when I found a student had deliberately put a tack on my chair.  (Really?  My feelings were more hurt than anything, I didn't sit on it.)

-If I really look forward to the lazy nights on the couch with my husband, after H has gone down to bed.  Sweet, sweet, silence.

-If I only scrub my shower when those little pink dots start to show up.

-If those pink dots have started growing up my shower curtain.  Can't believe I'm admitting that,  Gross!


- If I took some pleasure from the compliments my students gave to me.  Nothing like a kindergartner telling me I'm pretty.

- That I take full advantage of being an art teacher, and wear clothing with paint already on it to school.

- If I have ancient sippy cups lodged far under my car seat. It's so cold I can't smell them, so I leave them there instead of digging them out.  Again, Gross! 


- I'd rather sit here typing than do the four baskets of laundry that have been accumulating all week.



So there it is.  My disgusting So What's of the week.  

2 comments:

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Nothing beats compliments from Kindergartners! Lucky lady :0)

www.gurleegirrl.com

Ashley said...

So pure, so honest. Luckily this was a kind one, as they aren't always so nice. :)