Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So What Wednesday

This week I’m linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for another So What Wednesday…

I’m saying So What to…

If I’m actually pretty bummed that I’m missing out on the Real World and Teen Mom shows.  Getting sick of these Directv disputes.

If I’ve secretly loved that my son has a bit of a fever, an excuse to stay indoors and not feel guilty.

I’ve completely given up on running this summer, this New England heat wave is killing me.

That I’m incredibly relieved to finally have done the ‘phone call’ to my sitter, letting her know we’re going with someone else this fall.

If I am terrible at keeping really fun secrets!

I’ve been more lax with spending money this week, finding out you have your job back does that to a lady.

I’ve used the saying, “I deserve this” more than once this week.  I usually hate that sentence as I feel it’s so entitled, but this week I really have ‘deserved it”

Harrison has stayed up late this entire week due to mommy guilt.

I have absolutely no bedtime routine, naptime routine, or daytime routine.  Hey, it’s working for us.   (kind of)

 

That’s what’s going on with us this Wednesday, what do you have going on?

 

-Ashley

No comments: