Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thoughts.

Our Jack and Jill is tomorrow, and I'm overly excited. I admit it.
I'm terribly excited to just have a night where essentially I worry about me. I love my son. I love my son with all my heart. But sometimes I miss just being me, and I'm happy to have a night celebrating C & I. Honestly, I can't wait to get a dress and heels on too. Going out with my girlfriends used to be a perfect opportunity to get dolled up and party the night away. Those days are long gone, in fact most of my girlfriends are either pregnant, married, or home with babies. Life sure changes fast.



C and I need to step it up with wedding planning, it's in less than a month and we really need to get some stuff done.

I'm trying to think about our vows, I want our son mentioned in it and I was wondering if anyone else out there had any ideas for including a child in the wor

No comments: